Thursday, January 4, 2007

What is it with Korean Serials

888.

Eight bloody hundred & eighty eight dollars. This is how much it cost to catch "Rain" on his concert. The best seats cost this much, and the second tier seats pricing is not too far away.

For those of you who are not aware, Rain is a very very very popular Korean actor/ singer. Never has a concert in Singapore history cost this much. Needless to say, the seats were all grabbed up.

I am not surprised at all if teenage girls are all screaming over hunks like Rain. But my 60 year old mum? Guess what. I am burning a korean music cd for her as I am writing this post. She has reminded me twice to do it for her.

I have my fair share of Korea Culture too. On most night these days, my wife plays her Korean vcds in our room.

Well, so much for my "24" season five.

Sigh.

No comments: